Unmasking Imposter Syndrome focuses on the imposter syndrome phenomenon, understanding how those beliefs are created and then how to overcome imposter syndrome
On this interactive course you will be taught by Lianne Weaver through videos, activities and a whole range of interactive elements.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know what imposter syndrome is and how to identify it
- Be aware of the frequency that people suffer from imposter syndrome
- Understand how our beliefs shape our view of the world
- Know how to change beliefs
- Know 4 proven ways to help move beyond imposter syndrome
- Welcome to unmasking imposter syndrome
- Who we are
- Here to help
Understanding Imposter Syndrome
- Course summary and objectives
- What is imposter syndrome
- Who is affected?
- Imposter thoughts
- Are you an imposter?
- Famous imposters
- 5 types of imposter
- The 4 P's of imposter syndrome
- The 4 F's of stress response
- Bhaviours of imposter syndrome
- Are you guilty of the 4 P's?
- Our belief system
- The map is not the territory
- Filtering the world
- Changing beliefs
Ways to Deal With Imposter Syndrome
- 4 Ways to move beyond imposter syndrome
- Decide what you want to change
- Acknowledge imposter syndrome may arise and times it might
- Brack hacks and the three step process
- Choosing compassionate thoughts
- 10 questions to help you retain the key information
- Course summary
- Homework and final challenge
- You will be enrolled onto the course within 48hours from purcahse.
- You will receive an email with log in details for the course.
- Unlimited course access for 12 months from date of purcahse
- Troubleshooting contact us here