The Metta Meditation (also known as Loving Kindness Meditation) is traditionally a Buddhist meditation which helps the individual to experience more love and kindess to themselves and others.
It is said that if practiced for 40 days, you will notice an improvement in feelings of:
- self acceptance
This meditation is great if you:
- Are being critical and / or judgemental
- If you find it hard to forgive
- If you are hard on yourself
- If you are struggle with self compassion
- If you experience anxiety or anxious thoughts
Metta (Loving Kindness) Meditation
File is downloadable as an MP3
Background music courtesy of David O'Brian (c) Copyright 2020 David O'Brian. All rights reserved.
Meditation track (c) Copyright 2020 Beam Development & Training Ltd. All rights reserved.